|Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep Conditioner|
Hi everyone, my name is Deidra and I’m a product junkie. I’ve struggled with this addiction for years and have sought help on multiple occasions but just can’t seem to kick the habit and I’m not really sure I want to. Ha, what a great way to start off my post with confessions of my addictions to hair and beauty products. Now that we got all that out the way, shall we get down to the nitty gritty?
“For best results, follow up with…___insert product name_________ ”
Please Check the pros and cons of my Mielle Organics experience.
- MO Deep Conditioner is creamy, thick and is a great detangler
- MO Deep Conditioner smells minty and fresh
- MO Deep Conditioner leaves my curls bouncy defined and adds a great moisture protein balance to my hair regimen.
- MO Shampoo is ultra moisturizing yet still cleanses effectively
- MO Shampoo thin consistency is easy to work through extremely dense hair and really exfoliates the scalp
- I was not a fan of the MO co-wash. This item didn’t get my hair clean and I had to use so much in order for it to feel like it was cleansing my strands. The product is very light weight, thin and runny. I did like the slip but my hair didn’t feel as clean compared to other conditioners I’ve used for co-washing.
- The cost of MO products are reasonably priced, but I have seen effective hair lines on the market that are lower in price as well.
- Up until a about 4 months ago, I had to order my products online because there were no locations that sold this item but now there are some Sally’s Beauty stores that now sell the MO line.
- I love the MO hair milk, but I have to use this item in conjunction with an oil as it is not as moisturizing as I’d like. My hair is extremely dense so I have to thoroughly comb products through to make sure every strand gets some product. FYI-layering multiple products on my hair is necessary.